Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer Sun & little cuties

After the fourth of July I headed home to Washington to spend some time with family. Jake was loving life in Wisconson for a Dave Mathews Band show, so I went solo. My brother, Brandon, is in Afghanistan but his wife and adorable girls were able to come. I might be slightly biased but I'm pretty sure they are the cutest little girls ever. Not only that but they are so entertaining.. I just can't get enough! The weather was seriously hot all week so we spent a lot of time in the pool. It felt so nice to be in the sun and float all day.

Charlotte is fearless and was pretty curious about Milo. I think he tried to pretend not to notice her fascination.


 To mix it up a little bit we also went to a splash pad and park. After we got used to the cold water we had a lot of fun.

 When we saw this funny looking giant green swing we weren't really sure what it was for but I was dying of laughter when my Mom got in. After seeing how much fun she had, I also got in the swing, except it didn't work out with my prego belly/ hips very well and I was a worried I might never get out.. not one of my finer moments.


By the end of the week I had reached the end of my "allowed to travel" period of pregnancy so I headed home to get ready to have this baby. Current countdown until my due date: 2 weeks, 2 days.. yikes!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for chronicling our family gatherings. I couldn't have done it better - except that I might have included a picture or two of the cute blonde behind the camera. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness, all of these little faces are just way too precious for words! what a beautiful family!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete