Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sicky Sick Sick.

One of my (many) new years resolutions is to actually update this blog.. unfortunetly since new years we have been sick, sick, sick! It started the day after we got back from Park City with my family..I got really sick and have been struggling to get get anything done. It has made going to class, cleaning, and sleeping pretty difficult.

This is me lately, I spared you the tissue up the nose look, but trust me, its nice..

Poor Jake has been fighting off this yucky bug for the week and half, sleeping in the same room as me coughing all night until.... his BIRTHDAY. Yep, poor guy got sick on his birthday. Luckily his parents suprised us and cheered him up. They also took care of us by doing laundry, cleaning, and buying soup & medicine.  How do we repay them? SICKNESS.. Yes look out we are spreading it everywhere.
While I'm getting better, Jake is trying to get better while cuddled under lots of blankets and taking lots of this yucky stuff:
...
On the bright side, last night I was feeling a little better so I finally used this bad boy..
Yep, got this for Christmas and I am SO excited to make lots of yummy things with it.

My sweets jar has been empty for quite sometime now and it makes me feel good to have stuff in there. AND I have been craving peanut butter cookies for a while. Only problem, I like these cookies a lot more than Jake. So much for keeping resolutions
...
13 days of sickness & counting.. BUT next week I will blog about something exciting we do, because we will be getting better.

2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog! So glad we could be of help! We sure love you guys! Hopefully, we'll all be healthy when we return for Jarett's mission call! Hugs.....oh,P.S..... I have found your tissue technique to be very helpful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. little i am so excited you have a blog :)

    ReplyDelete