Sunday, July 10, 2011

A perfect summer weekend

Jake and I just got back from a lovely weekend in the sun. We went to my parents house in Spokane to spend time with the whole family. We had so much fun playing games, shooting targets {err, some of us shot and some of us shot the gun and screamed and quit}, swimming in the pool, lots of frisbee and baseball in the yard, movies, and spending time with family.

We also had a big birthday party for all the family summer bdays {lily.brandon.dad.caylie.kimi}. Just American desserts cake= divine.


Jake and Lily (our niece)


Lily playing with her 'car' in the front yard



Milo, my puppy love.

Pina coladas by the pool {please ignore my scary face}

Now, back to school..

5 comments:

  1. the picture of you holding Lily like she is holding her baby cracks me up. she loves you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I was rocking her like a baby and she kept asking for more so I was thinking she liked it but her face in this picture is more like "this girl is crazy, I'm not a baby" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time, can I come??? :) Jake's Pina Colodas are perfect for all occasions! So glad to see y'all have fun...hugs!

    ReplyDelete