Thursday, August 25, 2011

Soaking it up.

The past two weeks Jake and I have been with my family. We went from Seattle (where my parents live) to Spokane (where we have a house for sale) to Canada back to Spokane and now back to Seattle. Whew. That's a lot of driving! This has been a common sight:
Jake lounging in the car
I just love, love, love summer time so I've just been soaking it up. I have grown up eating fresh veggies out of our garden each summer so I was pretty excited to see our garden in Spokane overflowing with deliciousness. If you could overdose on grape tomatoes I would be SO dead.


 In Spokane we spent a whole lotta time lounging by the pool. When we were "cooked" we played way too much ping pong and Rack-O, but hey that's what summer break is for right?

My mom brings us pina coladas by the pool.. they life I tell ya, the life.
Jake figured out a 'comfortable' way of laying on his  stomach. Made me laugh
My "happy place".

Milo, always willing to lay in the sun.

My sister's running shoes for playing lazer tag. Turns out Jake and I would make good assassins.


Jake golfing in Spokane. It was my first time playing real golf--I'm terrible,but I had fun!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for documenting summer for me. All your pictures and cute comments remind me of fun time.

    You're great company!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete