Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bright lights

There's something about being under the bright lights of a football field that I just love. Being there to watch my cute husband run around and play football makes it even better! Not going to lie, I hold my breath a little bit every game because his back is so darn fragile. Luckily he made it through the season and he can still walk. Jordan and Brittiany and I had fun cheering on our husbands as we froze our bums off.

To celebrate the win, Jordan, Brady, Jake and I went to Spark for some mock-tails and appetizers. Normally Spark has yummy drinks, this time not so much. Have no fear, I was completely cheered up by seeing one of my favorite bloggers there, Stephanie Nielson. If you haven't heard her story you can check it out here, super inspirational. I tried really hard not to give away my excitement by staring, but secretly I was really excited.

2 comments:

  1. Did you get to talk to her? I read her blog sometimes and she is so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No we didnt talk to her... She was having dinner with some people so we didnt want to go interupt.. but I was tempted! lol

    ReplyDelete