Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween Partayy.

Jordan, Brittiany & I decided to put together a little Halloween party. We had fun figuring out all the details and looking on pinterest for inspiration. I'm always excited to have an excuse to dress up & we had a fun time. I was too distracted to take a lot pictures, but here's the few that we took.

Food table. We had mummy dogs, "poisoned apples," "witches wands," "dirt & worms" and other goodies

Jordan's mummy cake pops

dirt & worms
 
I was the little boy from Up, Jake was the old man... Brittiany was a safari girl and Garett was a gorilla man

Elise the mermaid & Rainy the pirate.. Jordan and Brady were cozy sleepers






1 comment:

  1. I am just adding your new blog to my blog list...I have to tell you again how AMAZING that party was! You guys are so fun!

    ReplyDelete