Sunday, April 28, 2013

Christmas With the Brocks

This year we got to spend Christmas with Jake's family.

One night we made a little gingerbread town. There were a few casualties along the way but it was fun nonetheless.



Christmas eve we ate a ton of food, did the annual gift exchange (I ended up with a juicer and Jake ended up with a router, which we were both quite pleased about), got our matching Christmas PJS, and played the Great Dalmuti. This game involves a lot of crazy hats, a king, a 'pee on,' and a lot of other positions in between. I would like it to go on record I ENDED AS THE KING. 

Jake's Mom got the cutest little Santa outfit for Weston. I have a thing for diaper bums.. I think they are cute and I want to squish them. A diaper bum in a Santa suit.. it doesn't get much better than that.
We had a great day opening gifts and spending time with family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment