Sunday, April 28, 2013

Christmas Cheer

Yep. It's almost May and I've FINALLY decided this blog needs an update. I'm going to be pretty brief about it but here's to getting caught up on the last 5 months!

This is the first year we really had enough space for a Christmas tree. I'm all about the fresh yummy smell of the pine needles that fill the house and really make it feel like Christmas. So one lovely Saturday afternoon in December we went on the hunt for our first Christmas tree.



Christmas is my favorite holiday and it is that much more fun when you have a little one around to dress in candy cane stripes and the cutest little reindeer hat ever. The day I went shopping for Christmas tree decorations it was 74 degrees... Thank you Georgia!
(Clockwise) 1.baby W  2.Christmas treats from neighbors  3. Baby Rudolph 4. Our first Christmas cards 5.Our tree  

No comments:

Post a Comment