Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Back to Life

After being sick and staying on the couch for like a week, both Jake and I were dying to get out of the house! lol.. First we played lazer tag with friends. Naturally we played boys against girls.. their team won this time, but I give the credit to the super intense little boy on their team ; )

Then we braved the snow storm and went to happy sumo. Since, I dont like fish I always order the same "fake sushi" that has chicken in it. This time I tried the veggie tempura roll and fell in love. . it was so yummy and it looked like a catepillar, cute.


It felt sooo good to go out with friends and get back to normal life!

1 comment:

  1. DEAR FUTURE MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!



    ahhhhhh! i saw on facebook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can we please get together soon? it has been way too long!

    ReplyDelete