Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Festivities (part 2)

Ever since I was little, on Christmas Eve my family gets dressed up in nativity clothes and acts out the Christmas story as someone reads it out of the Bible. I remember loving this as a kid and I guess I never grew out of it. Lily loved being Mary this year. She even requested to wear her Mary costume the next day.
Mom (angel), Brandon (Joesph), Lily (Mary), Jake (shepard), Me (wiseman), Brittany (wiseman), Kimi (donkey) not pictured


After the nativity we played sardines with the whole fam. It's like hide-and-go-seek except when you find someone you have to join them in their hiding spot, so in the end there's like 10 people crammed in one spot. I think I will remember hiding under a blanket with most of my family, in the dark, with stinky dog toots for a long time. haha..


After more food and more games we open one gift from Santa and SUPRISE, it's PJs! lol

Christmas morning the girls waiting by the tree to go open up presents.

And of course, Christmas dinner...aka Thanksgiving round 2.

We had such a great time with my family, the only problem was it was over way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment