Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Home for the Holidays (part 1)

Jake and I spent the first part of Christmas break in Washington with my family. It was so nice to relax after a hectic finals week and pig out on all my mom's yummy treats. The whole family got to be together for Christmas this year which means my adorable little nieces kept us all entertained. When I got home I realized I have a creepy amount of pictures of those little cuties.



When we weren't playing with the kiddos we were eating. One thing I love about going home is my Mom always goes all out with treats, snacks, and dinners. It is such a nice change from Old Mother Hubbard's Cupboard that we usually have going on at our apartment.

This year has been such strange weather as far as snow goes. So when it started snowing we all bundled up and went for a walk in the snow.
Yes, my dog gets carried in fuzzy blankets so he can be outside, but not freeze his paws off. lol
Eskimo Mom & pampered Milo/ The pool frozen over.
Grandma & Grandpa/ Brandon & Kimi
I cant resist this adorable monkey suit.
When Lily got up from her nap, she got to enjoy the snow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment