Sunday, June 10, 2012

Going home

For memorial weekend we headed to Seattle to visit my family.  It's always nice to go home to a stocked fridge and a mom who feeds us. Oh how I love summer time when we can BBQ and eat corn on the cob.

We went to a indoor speed cart racing place. I sat that one out, but Jake and the rest of the fam had fun.

Jake and I also decided to go golfing one day. I am a seriously terrible beginner, but it was still fun really fun. Thank goodness for a patient teacher and a golf cart.


We also took advantage of the sunny Seattle weather and played volleyball in the park with the family. It was a good game of gimp volleyball since pretty much everyone had some kind of ailment. Good thing our net was actually for badminton and not volleyball..

Of course we played lots of games..
And it wouldn't be a trip home without lots of cuddle time with my favorite little dog.
We also had a lovely little date with one of my best friends Nicia..taking pictures in seattle and having a delish Italian romantic dinner for three. That is until our restaurant turned  into a burlesque bar. While we couldn't see the "show" the cheering crowd and MC definitely made for an interesting night!


1 comment: