Saturday, December 1, 2012

Weston in the hospital

Recovering from labor was harder than I thought it would be! I guess it makes sense when you realize what your body just went through.. pushing out a 9lb baby is tough stuff! The first night they took Weston to the nursery for some tests. Jake made sure to follow him everywhere he went.. no one was going to switch our baby! lol

Somehow I managed to get an IV machine that liked to sound its siren alarm every few hours in the night. Between waddling to the bathroom, feeding Weston, having nurses come check on me, and staring at W every 30 minutes to make sure he was still breathing I didn't get a lot of sleep.

But we did have a lot of great visitors who made our stay much more enjoyable and it's hard to complain when you have a sweet little baby to cuddle all day long.






3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the grandmamas!! Their smiles say it all!!!! I'd love a copy of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Weston!! I'm so glad I was there. He is such a sweet little babe! Can't wait to see him and YOU in a couple weeks!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great soul arrived in the world in a cute little bundle! Love that little sweetie! I agree with Judy - our faces say it all. Good job Mummy. : )

    ReplyDelete