Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thanksgiving at the beach

 This year my parents were kind enough to meet us on the east coast so those with kids did not have to fly. Between Atlanta (where we live) and North Carolina (where my brother lives) there is a lovely little beach town called Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. We spent the week relaxing, riding bikes along the darling little bike paths, seeing a REAL alligator (ahh!), playing at the beach, Black Friday shopping at some pretty sweet outlets and of course stuffing ourselves with Turkey. It was perfect.
The Beach at sunset
1.Britt at the yummy thanksgiving buffet, 2. My first plate (couldn't eat dairy or butter this year so  I stuck with meat & fruit), 3. My mom at the dessert table
Seeing my first alligator in the "wild".. it's there if you squint ..
We had a view of the harbor during Thanksgiving dinner, we even got to see a dolphin swim in!

love our little turkey
Mom on the front porch with little Weston
First bike ride & first time in the swing for Mr. W

I just LOVE the holidays..

No comments:

Post a Comment