Tuesday, February 1, 2011

choc-o-la


Jake & I signed up for a contest through our apartment complex, just for signing up we got a gift certificate to The Chocolate {a dessert cafĂ©}. For those of you that know my love of all things sweet you know I was super excited. We couldn’t even wait one day to go use our gift certificate. The chocolate is decorated super cute!


But really the best part is the desserts.

Brownies with mint frosting


Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting


Turtle brownies


chocolate chip cookies

Jake ordered the red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting.

I ordered the Moroccan vanilla cake. {Side note: I LOVE, and I mean LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate. I’m really not a vanilla kinda girl. BUT I have this strange reaction to chocolate that is like PMS x20. If I eat chocolate it makes me SO grumpy, irritable, and emotional. We’re talking any bit of negativity and I’m in tears. Completely emotionally & unstable. So basically chocolate was rarely in my house as a child and my husband feels very strongly that I don’t eat it. LOL. } On that note, the vanilla cake was really good!

Jordan {Jake’s sis.} & Tessa joined us


Jordan & Tessa


It was fun, but the best part? The deal that was made for Jordan to eat one of these:


Yeah, HOTTEST PEPPER. Both her and Tessa had one later that night. {pictures & video to come.. So funny}

1 comment:

  1. Just love your blog. I feel like I'm just around the corner when I read it. And then I don't miss you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete