Friday, February 4, 2011

What to-doo

I make a to-do list every day. There’s something about writing out all the things I have to do and making little boxes that I can later check off and pat myself on the back for being productive. What’s even better is when I actually finish my whole list for the day.

Yesterday was one of those days, when my list was long, BUT I finished it. Don’t laugh at the ridiculous things I add {Yes I know there are 4 boxes that could be summed up to one, laundry. That’s how much I hate laundry, I need 4 checks to get me through LOL.}

Oh and I’m definitely guilty of adding things after I’ve done them, just so I can feel good checking them off {it’s nice, don’t knock it till you try it}

However, I have a strict Friday-fun day policy. It means it’s finally the weekend and I won’t do work. Case in point:

T.G.I.F.


1 comment:

  1. I like your style. What a cute blog Caylie!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete