Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A chalk cloud.

This weekend we went to the festival of colors. Basically everyone stands on a hill, counts down and throws colored chalk all over each other… it’s a good time.

If you are thinking about going to the festival of colors. Let me warn you, your hair will be pink for a week, you will probablly have stained teeth for a while, and your clothes will never be the same. But you will probablly never forget struggling to breathe in a cloud of colored chalk.


If you get confused, you can click on  this link for a better idea of what the festival of colors is.


via

We tried to take a before picture, but strangers got us dirty before we could get one.
My lovely husband got a handful of chalk in my eyes. This picture was after 5 minutes of thinking I'm blind. I think that's why I look so happy, because I can finally see! lol
5 minutes after I was 'blind' I accidentally blinded the girl on the left with all that pink chalk right in her eye. I felt terrible!
real men wear masks.
the yellow ahem, marks, are courtesy of my sister
Just keepin the car clean

No comments:

Post a Comment