Thursday, April 21, 2011

Check.

I’m giving myself one giant check mark, because I am DONE DONE DONE with finals.

Every time I have finals, I seriously question why I go to school, is it really worth all the torture? Luckily I always have some time before school starts up again, that the terribleness of school fades enough and I remember to be grateful for an education.

I can’t remember the last time that I got done with finals that I wasn’t leaving for vacation, to go home, to move apartments, or just something that had to be done. . in fact---it’s never happened… UNTIL NOW!! I have spent days studying for finals & depriving myself of sleep. So please excuse me while I sit on my bum and watch t.v. for days {ok, well maybe only one day, until I decide to be productive again}. It will be wonderful.
...What a difference a day makes..
And the best part?.. I either got a 3.88 or a 3.95 GPA this semester {at least I'm pretty sure..}.. chyaa.. I’ll brag about it AND pat myself on the back.

1 comment: