Monday, April 18, 2011

A little love note.

Today I want to write a love note to my amazing husband, Jake.


I just feel so in love with him every day. Today I was looking at my phone and realized I have a million pictures of Jake—stalker status. But I’m ok with it because they make me smile. More importantly, Jake makes me smile, for so many reasons.

--He will always tell me what he thinks
--He is a great decision maker
--The way he looks at life just cracks me up
--He puts up with my crazy girl emotions
--He is the best protector ever
--He likes to cuddle
--He surprises me with cute things
--He is insanely smart (this is something I mostly love, but also hate a little bit)
--He makes me a much better person
--His wheels are always turning
--He has such strong faith in God
--things like-- the slow drip dance
--He has a HUGE heart
--putting up with my desire to slow dance in the living room a few times a week
--He will make a difference for a lot of people
--He has a super cute smile {see below}
--Sometimes he holds my hand in his sleep
--He is so so perfect for me.
all pictures via my iphone--thus the bad quality.

There are just so many reasons why I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I just couldn’t help but blog about it. And this is one blog post that I will make sure Jake reads. : )

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh. This is super sweet. Thank you for sharing it with us! I'm sure Jake will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Caylie~
    And you are perfect for Jake~

    ReplyDelete