Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Focus.

Today I am having such a hard time focusing. The last day of finals is Thursday. I still have my psychological testing final, psychological statistics final, a paper to turn in (which is done--thank heavens), a powerpoint to put together, and a group presenation. So now would really be the time to start focusing! However, I have felt tired and lazy all day and haven't accomplished nearly as much as I need to. I'm even playing  classical music thinking somehow that might help---it doesn't.

On the bright side, I just found out today that Jake and I both got academic scholarships through winter semester of next year. I'm pretty excited..

Ready...set..focus!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the scholarships!! You must have focussed more than you give yourself credit!

    ReplyDelete