Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dear Earth, I'm sorry for my giant carbon foot print.. I promise to recycle.

I am so excited about my summer plans! ..Can I share them with you??
I  am curently in Virginia with my sister-in-law Kimi and my cute little nieces, and I've been able to see my in-military-training brother too!
...Then, I will hop on a plane and fly to paris, where I will have a 15 hour layover in PARIS. Oh hello Eiffel tower, crepes, and amazingnes... nice to meet you, let's fall in love.

...Then I will fly overnight to Johannesburg, arrive in the morning and catch a plane to Mozambique where I will finally, finally be reunited with my hubby and get to meet all the people that he loves so much!

..After 10 days Jake and I will fly to Atlanta together where we will spend 2 weeks with Jakes family, relaxing at the lake house and eating yummy southern food.

..Thennn.. I will fly to Seattle to spend a week with my parents (Jake will stay in atlanta).

(pike place market)
..Theenn (we are talkin June now..) Jake and I will both fly back to SLC where we will have 1 week to get super excited for Jordan & Bradys wedding.
(photo added after original post)

.. Then we have summer term of school (6 weeks)
               ..........bleh
..And we finish out the summer with a week in Seattle & a week in Spokane.

(haha, mia i couldn't resist.)
Then back to school for a long, long, time.

 I'm thinking we better enjoy it now, because how can life get much better than that? I feel more blessed than I deserve and more excited than I can handle.

2 comments:

  1. Caylie! That picture is so unattractive! haha I feel pretty special being a part of your blog though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!!! Caylie, you're so funny for throwing that photo of Mia up, I don't know what she is talking about, it's a stunning photo, it really captures her gypsy essence :)
    P.S. My favorite part of your summer plans: Seattle and Spokane, I better see you!

    ReplyDelete