Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Operation.

Operation get Nicia to move to Provo (OGNTMTP).

I’ve known Nicia before we could talk, but we go’ed and ga’ed and each other and we were great friends. She lives in Seattle and I live in Provo and it makes me sad. Therefore when her family came to Park City we took advantage of the opportunity and I secretly tried to convince her to move here. Actually I was pretty obvious about it; I have no shame. We’ve also known Missy forever & she was the perfect partner in crime.

First, we went to lunch at Jdogs. When you visit Provo you just have to go. It’s the perfect polish dog with “special sauce” that’s to die for. I mean it’s still a hot dog, but its good.


Nicia with her first (but not last) J dog. ;)
Then, we had girl talk at my place for awhile. But then we showed Nicia Provo’s best selling point, tons of guys. Hahahah Oh my, I told you I am shameless. We took her to the business building, where there are an unusual amount of boys (for single girls).

Later we went for a little tour de Provo and showed her all of our favorite apartment complexes. We even showed her “the pent” which is Jordan and Tessa’s apartment. It’s super adorable so we thought that was a good selling point. lol

Then we went to Sammys. It’s a little hole in the wall that has amazing milk shakes. They make the shake with an entire piece of pie, cobbler, cupcake, or whatever you want mixed in. Oh my so delicious.
We had fun, so I’d say it was a success!
(ps. Nicia please don’t hate me and know that I am mostly kidding). LOL.

2 comments:

  1. After your tour of Provo how can she resist?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha exactly! Thanks for being a good tour guide! lol

    ReplyDelete