Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Getting caught up, part 2

My life in bullet points:

--Missing my husband

--Trying to think of crafts to do, realizing my house is full of crafts, trying to redo wall hanging in bedroom, ending up with an ugly smelly project that will be thrown in the dump and never completed, oh well.

--Sleepovers with my sista

--Cleaning out my closet, selling clothes so I can buy new clothes. Including a bunch of new earrings & necklaces for super cheap. And an African looking maxi dress, I may not fit in here, but I'm thinking I'll blend in nicely in Africa.
---Chocolate, lots of chocolate. ..Jake out of town= me eating way more chocolate than I can handle. My sister brought me a giant piece of my favorite cake--chocolate bouvliard. I also ate a frosty, a piece of dark chocolate cake, Reese's peanut butter cups, and some other stuff {this is my way of ending the list so I don't get to embarrassed by the amount of chocolate I consumed in a week}.
--Finding a lot of entertainment by reading forums from others with 'chocolate sensitivity' lol
--Feeling my mean twin take over
--Jake asking me to never eat chocolate again, even if we are far away. Point taken hahaha, but I am not ready to commit to a lifetime with out my favorite food group.
excuse the double chins...you understand, right?


3 comments:

  1. How do u sell ur clothes? I need to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you go to a Plato's Closet just bring in the clothes you want to sell and they will tell you what they want to buy. Just warning you they have weird taste in what they buy and what they wont and they dont pay that much. They would take 2 nice condition juicy jackets but they took a pair of citizens jeans and only paid $14. But if you sell alot to them it can be worth it!

    ReplyDelete